Thursday, August 18, 2016

Free R2D2 Cross Stitch Pattern

Hey guys!  The end of what I have dubbed "comicon season" is here.  We are officially done with all our comicon shows for the year!  This four month break is always when we start pushing out the Fall line and new product, so stay tuned for that!



It's been a while since I posted a free cross stitch pattern, so I whipped up a little Star Wars one this morning.  My friend has been forcing me to watch Star Wars in chronological order, because I had never seen all of them (for shame! I know, I know... but I'm a gamer, not a movie nerd). We are just about to watch the newest one this weekend, so I decided to celebrate the end of our marathon with a small R2D2, because he's the best character in the whole series.  Seriously.  He's funny without even saying anything.

This pattern is done on 14 count white aida, takes back stitching, full stitching and one french knot.  It uses 5 DMC colors!

This is fan art, and meant for personal use only!  The pattern and resulting product is not to be sold, enjoy guys!

Download the pattern here!

No comments:

Post a Comment